miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

iFacturas looks even better on #WP7

As many of you already know, our iFacturas app is already available in Norway for the iPhone. Our next market is Spain, with over 3.000.000 independent contractors.
I'm glad to inform you that our strategy in Spain is to enter de market with the still-to-be-launched WindowsPhone7 and...even though I cannot say much about it, let me just tell you that iFacturas looks awesome on WP7.
I must recognize that Microsoft has done an excellent job with their WP7 platform. They threw away everything they had developed for mobile and they simply started from scratch. The result: a state-of-the-art phone that makes me doubt whether or not to continue being and iPhone-freak user.
What I'm sure about is that our iFacturas app looks really great on WP7. You'll soon see...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario