viernes, 8 de octubre de 2010

Change the World!

The title of this post has nothing to do with Michael Jackson's hit...Remember? "...change the world, make it a better place. For you and for me and the entire human race..."

However, today I want to share something with you. I had the opportunity to meet Guy Kawasaki in Paris last May. He made a stunning pitch and he kept asking again and again "How are you going to change the world?". That made me think a lot about how iFacturas could change something and I got to the point that we can, for sure, change the world for contractors, freelances and small businesses. iFacturas can make them use an invoicing and accounting tool in a very easy way that can help them compete against bigger companies. We are going to approach the accounting and invoicing world to the small ones. It's going to be affordable and it's going to allow them do it by themselves and on the go.

Is iFacturas going to be disruptive? I guess so and I really hope so. Contractors, freelances and small businesses might no longer find a tool that has been entirely conceived for them.

From my viewpoint, millions of indepentent contractors are going to invoice the iFacturas-way. See how here.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario